Teddy Bears Bracelet Peyote Bead Pattern PDF or Bead Kit
$8.00 – $25.95
For the moderate to experienced beader. Knowledge of brick stitch will be required in order to sew on the rest of the extended beads on teddy bear.
A link to the PDF pattern will be e-mailed immediately after purchase. If you don’t get it right away, please check your spam folder. Patterns are also available in your account under the order and downloads page.
• (Pattern only) PDF pattern only
• (Kit – Beads only) Comes with delica beads and PDF pattern.
• (Kit + Needles & Thread) Comes with delica beads, English beading needles (1 size 10, 1 size 12), thread (78 Yards of size D C-Lon) and PDF pattern.
Picture shows an example image of the cuff bracelet beaded up to 7.4 inches. What is shown is not necessarily included with kit. You will need a clasp to finish this 1.5 inch wide bracelet.
• Even Count Peyote
• 13 pages, 3 without wordchart
• 13 colors
• 1.60 x 8.00 inches (can bead up shorter)
• Clear color graph
• Wordchart pattern
• Actual picture of beaded item
• Includes beads needed and amounts
• All beads in patterns are shown as size 11 delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from my patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.