Teddy Bears Bracelet Peyote Bead Pattern PDF or Bead Kit
$8.00 – $25.95
For the moderate to experienced beader. Knowledge of brick stitch will be required in order to sew on the rest of the extended beads on teddy bear.
A link to the PDF pattern will be e-mailed immediately after purchase. If you don’t get it right away, please check your spam folder. Patterns are also available in your account under the order and downloads page.
• (Pattern only) PDF pattern only
• (Kit – Beads only) Comes with delica beads and PDF pattern.
• (Kit + Needles & Thread) Comes with delica beads, English beading needles (1 size 10, 1 size 12), thread (78 Yards of size D C-Lon) and PDF pattern.
Picture shows an example image of the cuff bracelet beaded up to 7.4 inches. What is shown is not necessarily included with kit. You will need a clasp to finish this 1.5 inch wide bracelet.
• Even Count Peyote
• 13 pages, 3 without wordchart
• 13 colors
• 1.60 x 8.00 inches (can bead up shorter)
• Clear color graph
• Wordchart pattern
• Actual picture of beaded item
• Includes beads needed and amounts
• All beads in patterns are shown as size 11 delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from my patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.