Leopard Fur Slim Bracelet Peyote Bead Pattern PDF
A link to the PDF pattern will be e-mailed immediately after purchase. If you don’t get it right away, please check your spam folder. Patterns are also available in your account under the order and downloads page.
The word chart provided is for the experienced beader, as you will need to separate the color groups into even bead sets in order to work the 2-drop peyote.
Picture shows an example image of the cuff beaded up by me in a 7 inches in length. What is shown is not necessarily included with kit. You will need a clasp to finish this 1 inch wide bracelet cuff.
A wider cuff version is available as well.
• 2-drop even count peyote
• 13 pages, 3 without wordchart
• 9 colors
• 1.00 x 8.00 inches (can bead up shorter)
• Clear color graphs
• Word chart for more advanced beaders
• Actual picture of beaded item
• Includes beads needed and amounts
• All beads in patterns are shown as size 11 delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from my patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.