I ship quick. All bead orders (not patterns, as they are sent digitally) are usually shipped within 1 business day.
I ship securely using USPS first class or priority mail with delivery confirmation. (tracking number)
Prices are automatically calculated, which will be actual shipping costs.
~~Bead Kits ship for Free~~
Shipping costs for Handbeaded Items and Delicas:
First Class: Starts at $2.77
Priority Mail: $5.95
For international orders, please contact me.
- I do not have refunds on my patterns due to the nature of the item. However, you can contact me for help, or if you have any questions.
- To ensure your happiness with my handbeaded items, I do offer refunds. Please contact me first if it is something I can help you to resolve. Otherwise, please contact me within 7 days after item has been received to get a return label. (Item will need to be shipped back before refund is issued)
Any Questions? Please e-mail me.
What do you do with the information you collect?
Paypal/Shopify will only collect and use your personal information in order to make Maddiethekat Beaded Jewelry & Designs better, faster, and more convenient for you. We will never disclose your personal information without your explicit consent.
Maddiethekat Beaded Jewelry & Designs only uses the information given by the customer to ship an order, e-mail a pattern and or provide customer support. Maddiethekat Beaded Jewelry & Designs has no access to financial information provided in order to make a purchase.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Shopify to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; © prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (I) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Dawn of Maddiethekat Designs, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at maddiethekat[!at] sbcglobal.net. Alternately, you may mail me at: PO BOX 690971, Tulsa OK 74169